H2 BAG ・H2 PRESERVING WATER POUCH
- Now in Stock! Limited quantity available.
- Price is in US dollars.
- Sales Tax included.
- For all International Customers: Please read our "Shipping & Handling/International" page of our website prior to placing an order and inform us of any important information regards to customs and reliably of delivery service in the destination country. Click here to read about International S&H.
- International orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees. Any additional customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges and must be fulfilled by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely by each country. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Disclaimer: This product is not a medical device intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Before using, people with existing health conditions, or who are pregnant and those taking prescription medications, should consult with their health practitioner. Hydrogen water and gas produced with this product is pure and non-toxic. However, if undesirable symptoms persist, see your health practitioner.
- Prices, offers and the information are subject to change without prior notice.
PRESERVES 90–100% OF HYDROGEN IN THE WATER FOR A WEEK!*
*Result varies depending on the measuring instrument, the type of water used (mineral content, pH, ORP, etc.) and the environment and condition such as water temperature, room temperature, humidity and how it is used.
- Holds 1L of hydrogen water.
- Patented air-tight design to keep hydrogen untouched with oxygen.
- A pure aluminum metal sheet is used instead of aluminum coating.
- Five layers of safe materials (PET/Ny/AL/LU-1/UB3) to effectively preserving hydrogen.
- Backflow stopper spout (PP/JIS-B2401) to prevent contamination.
- A patented manufacturing process of securely binding pouch and spout.
- Durable and reusable.
- A spout is reusable for a new exchange pouch.
- Can be used in temperature of -15 C ~ +120C(5F ~248F)
- Made in Japan.