CARTRIDGE FOR LOURDES HYDROFIX
- Now in Stock! Limited quantity available.
- Quality guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.
- Recommended one order per customer per year.
- Price is in US dollars.
- Sales Tax included.
- For all International Customers: Please read our "Shipping & Handling/International" page of our website prior to placing an order and inform us of any important information regards to customs and reliably of delivery service in the destination country. Click here to read about International S&H.
- International orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees. Any additional customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges and must be fulfilled by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely by each country. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- Prices, offers and the information are subject to change without prior notice.
! IMPORTANT NOTICE !
- The Lourdes Hydrofix is not the newest version of the Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator manufactured by Korea. Lourdes Hydrofix is an entirely new Premium Hydrogen Water Generator engineered and manufactured in Japan with all the latest Japanese technology and the highest quality Japan can offer.
- Lourdes Hydrofix is exclusively distributed by Holy Hydrogen and there are no other distributors at this time.
- Please beware of the Lourdes Hydrofix sold by other companies. There are multiple scams and fraud using Lourdes Hydrofix as a product. The Lourdes Hydrofix purchased from unauthorized distributors may not be authentic. The manufacturer and Holy Hydrogen take no responsibility for the warranty, support, and service for those products. The Lourdes Hydrofix sold and shipped from Japanese distributors are also not covered by manufacturer warranty when it is used outside of Japan and the materials and support are only provided in Japanese languages.
Additional Cartridge for Lourdes Hydrofix
Installed inside the main body reservoir tank and assists in the electrolysis process. The Cartridge does not filter drinking water in the pitcher.
- High quality H-type D/I filters.
- Effectively prevents calcium buildup on the electrode plates, assist on efficient hydrogen production, and extends the lifespan of the electrode plates.
- Simple removal and installation and clean operation of the machine.
- Recommended changing the cartridge once a year or when the cartridge exchange indicator light turns on.
- Any water including RO(Reverse Osmosis) water, distilled water, electrolyzed water, alkaline water, Kangen water, spring water, well water and tap water can be used (excludes sea water and salt water).
- Quality guarantee for one year from the date of purchase. Recommend one purchase per year per customer.
- Do not consume the water produced by this cartridge.
- Do not consume the materials inside of the cartridge.