LOURDES HYDROFIX WARRANTY
Lourdes Hydrofix Premium Edition, purchased from holyhydrogen.com, is the authentic international version and warranted for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase. Product is manufactured to precise standards and has been subject to stringent quality control inspections throughout the manufacturing process. However, if the product is found to have defects in material and/or workmanship, please contact your seller. Molecular Hydrogen Technologies LLC will repair or replace the product as long as the product was used as directed. The warranty excludes accessories.
- The warranty covers the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- The warranty card may not be reproduced or copied and is valid only with a new Lourdes Hydrofix sold by an authorized seller.
- Keep the original warranty card along with your sales receipt, user's manual, all original packaging and product box (the serial number is marked on the product box) for warranty purposes.
- An evaluation via phone conversation is required for return approval.
- The warranty does not cover return shipping costs. The return shipping cost must be prepaid by the customer. The seller will cover the shipping cost to return the serviced product back to the customer.
- In case of repair or replacement, the seller will retain the defective part replaced or the defective product.
- Any repair after the warranty period ends will incur service charges.
The above warranty does not apply to the following and will incur service charges even within the warranty period.
- Product returned without approval.
- Product not returned in the original product box and/or if there is any discrepancy in serial numbers.
- Serial number has been altered, removed or in any manner defaced.
- No original warranty card submitted or if the information contained is incorrect, incomplete and/or the warranty card is found to have been tampered with.
- No proof of purchase (sales receipt) submitted.
- Any defects or damages directly or indirectly caused by the customer.
- Any defects or damages caused by improper handling while transporting and/or shipping by the customer.
- Any product that has been subjected nu to abuse, misuse, neglect, modification, accident and/or incorrect voltage use.
- Any defects or damages caused by improper maintenance and/or use of expired accessories.
- Any defects or damages directly or indirectly caused by the use of unauthorized replacement parts and/or service performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Any defects or damages caused by natural disasters and/or manmade disasters.
This information is subject to change without notice.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org